Susie Gray Uphues, Dallas Makeup Artist

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Dave Spataro Photography

I was able to get a couple of pics from this shoot...but it was by far the ultimate...location..Playa del Carmen Mexico and a week long.. but I was never able to get actual tifs from Dave...he is so nice and great work with...but getting anything afterward was not happening...  specially the sunset pics of the bride and groom...which were awesome!!!  If you follow this link you can see it on his website, but the thing you would never know is that we actually did that shoot at 5:30 am!! See with the way the sun set we could only get the shot with with  the sun rising..but it gives the illusion that it is sunset...well you just automatically think its sunset..what bide and groom would be standing out on the beach at sunrise? Anyway, it was all for the Iberostar Grand which was an incredible resort..I hope to take my husband back to someday...I know this is a long story...but nine months later, after not seeing any of our work..I am in the car with my husband readying Food and Wine and turn the page and find the Ad that I worked on for Iberostar...that was a great moment...seeing my work published in a national magazine was a huge accomplishment!

Dave Spataro Photography  just click on the link to see the ocean sunrise shot...

campbell pictures 010 img20070620-17394 img20070620-17398

posted by Susie Gray Uphues @ 4:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Susie Gray Uphues
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Dallas Based international professional Makeup Artist. Photo shoots, videos, weddings and freelance work...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
CONTACT SUSIE

Tel. 214.455.6512
Email Click here to email Susie

Represented By
The Campbell Agency
Tel. 214.522.8897

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER