Susie Gray Uphues, Dallas Makeup Artist

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Fashion/ Photographer: Tom Hussey

    This was such a cool shoot!!! We had thousands of dollars worth of clothing from Barney's and such incredible jewelry pieces from Mathew Trent...all those "little" things make such a difference in getting the look that you want...so many of my shoots they just want "pretty" makeup it's fun to be able to "play" and just do what I want...  look at the difference the lighting makes...and how you can make a photo look old and almost antique..we were going for a "40s" look...I think we got it!

tom hussey

tom hussey2

 tom hussey 6

This is the same girl...just different makeup...

tom hussey3

tom hussey 4

tom hussey 5

How fun is this??? The hair was so crazy...everyone loved it...I really don't know how I came up with it...it just happened but was so fitting with what Tom was going for...whimsical, funny, ...I do wish we would have taken a few serious pictures because the makeup was beautiful...but I was so caught up in the moment I forgot to ask...

Labels:

posted by Susie Gray Uphues @ 11:01 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Susie Gray Uphues
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Dallas Based international professional Makeup Artist. Photo shoots, videos, weddings and freelance work...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
CONTACT SUSIE

Tel. 214.455.6512
Email Click here to email Susie

Represented By
The Campbell Agency
Tel. 214.522.8897

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER