Susie Gray Uphues, Dallas Makeup Artist

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Yesterday, I had the privlidge of working with one of my favorite County & Western singers when I was growning up in the counrty...Janie Frickie...I worked on one of her CDs a couple of years ago...but yesterday, she invited me out to her home to do some promo shoots with one of my all time favorite photographers Kevin Brown www.kevinbrownphoto.com. He & I go way back to our hometown of Hugo Okla!! His assistant is the son of a hot girl I went to school with as well...Zac Switzer...small world I live and work in....anyway....so much fun to work the Janie...I'll post the real photos soon!!!
One of my all time favorite songs she did was...."It ain't easy being Easy"....
posted by Susie Gray Uphues @ 5:12 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Susie Gray Uphues
Home: Dallas, TX, United States
About Me: Dallas Based international professional Makeup Artist. Photo shoots, videos, weddings and freelance work...
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
CONTACT SUSIE

Tel. 214.455.6512
Email Click here to email Susie

Represented By
The Campbell Agency
Tel. 214.522.8897

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER